Sunday, May 2, 2010

Banana Factory Internship-Miranda

Amber, Howard and I at our internship painted two walls on the second floor at the Banana Factory periwinkle. The internship taught me that Howard doesn’t like to edge and that he really shouldn’t be allowed to edge or us rollers or… well let us say he shouldn’t be allowed to paint walls! But He was good company as always. Amber painted her heart out along with me. After a few hours starring at periwinkle I have come to the fact that I do not like that color at all. It really has no life or personality to it.
Here is a list of everything that I learned in the few hours of our internship
1. South Bethlehem’s Dunkin Donuts has a walk up window
2. South Bethlehem’s CVS is not 24 hours
3. I need to have my email sent to my phone
4. Rachel is a nice lady who supplies children aprons to those who need them (and Howard... Those who don’t!)
5. Chris, Cailin and liz need to learn to spackle and tap better..lol
6. Howie + paint+ walls= NO!
7. Periwinkle is horrible
8. Two coats of paint is not enough

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Miranda, but I think you missed the point of the internship and could've walked away with a little more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Anything actually about the Banana Factory?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what of your actual experience of the internship? (Recommend a re-post here.)

    ReplyDelete