Friday, April 30, 2010

HC- Banana Factory

For my internship at the Banana Factory, I was joined by Amber and Miranda. The morning of the internship I received an e-mail explaining that we would be painting and to wear clothes that we did not care much about. Since Amber and Miranda are such avid e-mail checkers, they both pretty much showed up for a fashion show, luckily Rachel gave us aprons to wear while painting. The 3 hours we spent interning; we pulled nails, spakeled, and painted walls.

The painting went well, even though I was nominated as the edger, and I can't edge to save my life. After much ridiculing from my fellow interns, I turned in my brush and made Amber edge, while I painted walls. All in all it was a very eventful, fun day. Amber Miranda and I all plan on volunteering more hours this summer as long as our schedules allow it, because we would all love to have the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive experience. What did you notice about the BF that you hadn't known before?

    ReplyDelete