Friday, February 26, 2010

Vanessa Cross Event Questionnaire to the banana factory

1. What do you feel was the most interesting or significant aspect of this discussion/presentation?

I thought the banana factory was so cool cause i like how the artist all have there own studio and that you can learn to do all forms of art.

2. What was the most unexpected thing seen or discussed?

The most unexpected thing that i have seen was being able to see glass being blown cause I never seen glass being blown before and i think it is so cool how they make it it is amazing.

3.Can you imagine yourself in this profession? If so, What do you like the most about it? If not, Why?

Yes, I do see my self in the profession of drawing or painting and i would like to try and do a mosaic or too cause it looks like fun.

4. Additional observations and comments:

I think it was awsome that we got to meet different types of artists and it was cool how they each did something different.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the glass blowing too...I wish they went into more depth with that process though, i would've liked to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, much going on at the BF. You should see more during your internship time. First Fridays are the time to go for a lively taste of everything.

    ReplyDelete